Saturday, January 15, 2011

school

Assalamualaikum~!

The topic of the post 'school' because my head is dizzy and full of school program. Yes! The teachers are busy, and so the students, especially SPM and PMR candidates, and that would be me.

Right now, I have about thousand of homework, and school project. And I was thinking, am I able to cope this entire thing, with the 1 student 1 game, I would be very busy. And I have to take all the opportunity that can help my curriculum and academic. This may tense me.

Ok. I know that all this was made just to make me, no, just to make the students more educated, and has a bright future. So, I just have to follow the stream to make me one of the most successful people in the world. InsyaAllah

I might not going to read novels this year, seems like I don’t have the time. Even though I miss it very much, and my eyes might stuck when I read the novel back again, in fast mood.

My territory maybe bored, with all the nonsense stuff that I’ve been writing for. And I just boring, and I don’t have the idea.

Just cant wait the exam and the pattern of the result.

Sorry if this post annoyed you.

Let it Last, But Don’t Let it GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment