Wednesday, February 2, 2011

THanks To You TOO!!!

Assalamualaikum and hye there!!! :D

hehe... to Fairy a.k.a paripari thanks for your compliment/ phrases or what so ever about me and najwa also shahirah in your blog.. hehe.. love you too my dear! <3

ohh... i dont know why, im having throat problem today... but not really serious... just good enough to annoy me.. =,='

to paripari, thanks so much about yesterday.. :D you gave me my strength back! you're such a lovely friend... :D
and btw, tell me whats behind your status in fb ya! because thats really make me curious... =,=' and be tough ok! dont keep ******** him... dont forget to finish your homework too!! :D hahaha

i dont have much idea to write more... and im just having nice day!

have a sunshine everyone! <3
assalamualaikum

No comments:

Post a Comment