Saturday, May 5, 2012

not everything

assalamualaikum and good what-ever-you-are-doing!

well, it has been such a long time since i've updated this unlucky blog. hisy

oh.

actually i have nothing to say. but yeah. i cant let this blog mereput all by 'him'self.


these days, i keep on thinking, how do people know me? no, not that how they know me. its like, what do i look, or how do i look in their mind.

do i look like a playful and naughty? or just some kind of  troublesome girl? or maybe a hard-to-approach or whatsoever?

because, i want to know how do i seem to be in front of their eyes *okay i think i got my grammar wrong here nvm*

i think, there's actually no one who really really understand me, who know me from the heart, who know how do i think, how i talk to myself.

because i keep keeping things to myself. well im not the type that will tell everyone or some certain person or write it down in my diary about what my heart says.

yeah, i do have a diary. suprising is it? but i dont update it like frequently. huhhh..
i tend to get easily bored to let my heart out.
weird...


sometimes, i thought that i was/am a hypocrite girl, a girl who live under a fake mask, a girl who not being herself.

im confused with myself.

err.. it is confusing, is it?

i think thats all..
just i want to point out here, there's no one know how i've been through in my life, maybe i was happy, maybe i'va gone through a hell of world.
its that, my true, real diary or story of my heart is, my heart. not a person, or papers, books or even this blog.


assalamualaikum pals.

No comments:

Post a Comment