Friday, October 30, 2015

Typing

Assalamalaikum.
and a very good morning? mornight perhaps?

This entry is about nothing really. I just miss typing using laptop so I just HAVE TO LET IT OUT thru this blog.

I'm having semester break right now, and I am really enjoying it with every bits of my breath. HAH!

Yeah right.

I'm not really enjoying it cause if I say I'm being proactive this whole month it would be a huge lie!


And I'll be back to CFS this Sunday. Nyums.




.
.
.

Goodness. I really need to learn how to prioritise my work. and to manage time.

And I also need to enhance my English. Getting rusty.

If I ever met any foreigner outside I'd be all frozen, my lips gonna be zipped till the ears my brain will froze!
I haven't converse in English for such a long time. Recap! Recap!

my vocabs are all dying in need to be save from vanishing!

OH MY GOODNESS.

Bring me back.

what am I talking about.

ok. sorry for taking your time. You shouldn't read this. *sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment