Saturday, February 11, 2017

TADAH!

Assalamualaikum and hi guys!

I'm sorry for the late announcement but heeeyyyy, do you realise what have changed? What has gone more awesome? ITS THIS BLOG!

If you guys still remember, I've mentioned before that I was going to renovate this blog bits by bits, make it even more cooler with more cool stuff, and recently I got the time to change it all!

LOOK NOW!

Instead of the previous dusty pink and messy layouts, I changed it into a simple white design. So that when people come and read my posts, they will concentrate more on my writings, my works and find all the interesting things beyond the dull design. My writings will be the design now.

And previously I wrote on my studies, I just started a new semester so it was about how I prepared for it (not really) and anticipated for my classes. I'm sure I gave certain tips on that post, especially on my Study Planner.

Therefore if you guys look up on my pages' tabs, there is a page I made on Study. That is basicaly to share with you guys the things I use to help with my studies, from printables for the study planner, youtube accounts and videos, instagram accounts to get inspirations and motivations, and also a list on smartphone apps that I like to use. It is a small list actually.

I'm not sure if all the things I listed on that page will be useful for you guys since we have different methods on studying and we are in different fields, But I hope it will even if its just a little, because I use all that things to help with my studies.

If you guys have any tips or ideas or anything to share on your ways to study, drop your commnets below and I'll make sure to share it with all of us!

Drop by the Study page and happy studying!!


No comments:

Post a Comment