Thursday, June 8, 2017

End of semester! 2, 2016/2017

Yo guys!

Last two posts were during the early start of semester and now I'm done with it! Wow I'm so great at giving false hopes.

So my exams has officially ended last Friday morning which happened for a month (because I have a gap of 3 weeks!). It's cool. It's great to finally have my courses done for this semester, and now I can move on for the next courses, which is a huge headache for me.

Can you imagine I misorganised my study plan?! I took my core courses before I even finished my kulliyyah courses which is damn I could've done better.

But anyways, what's done is done. I'll just take 4 arabic courses next sem and move on. (cries in a corner).


I'm so happy and glad I've finished this semester with little regret! Alhamdulillah. I didn't actually feel remorse about what I've done this semester. Despite me neglecting my study planner (what a waste), I managed to study accordingly and strive for exams and presentations and quizzes. Of course with a lot of whines and droopy eyes while Maryam suffer with my beings. Haha bestfriend forever aite?

Checklist halfway through semester


Another thing that is super good and I'm so glad about is that I had my two papers on the first week of Ramadan, the fasting month! Many students had shown their displeases with the management for putting exams on fasting month, but hey I think it's a blessing! Even though I had my suffer as I couldn't go home for 1st sahoor with my family (because all my sisters went back without me!), I found the fate Allah's put me in is for good measure (missing family gatherings isn't really anything... .. )

Well apart from it being a blessing month, with all dua will be granted and double rewards for good deeds, I've gotten a bit proactive in this holy month. Because after sahoor I'd try my best to not to go back sleep, and pray fajr prayer, recitations and all. So after that, around 730 to 800, I'd start on simple reading on my oncoming paper to rev up my brain, before taking naps later. (sucker).

This is not simple reading, but this is how I usually study



Usually I'd be so lazy to be active in the early morning. Like tonnes of bricks hanging under my eyelids. Sometimes I wonder how people at 4 seasons regions get to wake up at 5 am and go for jogging. IT'S FREAKING DARK! Well maybe its because they're at 4 seasons regions, the light comes up early. Here, I wouldn't even go out at seven. Sunshine is still shy.

Another good things about exams in Ramadan is that since I stayed awake during those week, I've gotten myself falling in love with morning lights! I just realized how blessed people who witnessed morning rise and breathe in morning air. It was wonderful! Plus my window was facing at pretty good view, I was totally into mornings! Who knew mornings could be so good!

Morning sky is beautiful. Just showed how wonderful Allah is. (Picture from Google)


Last paper


Cleansing my phone's gallery from heavy last-minute notes (usually for before-exam)

Wawak saying buhbye and see ya in July dear Gombak!


Have a wonderful and bless Ramadan!

No comments:

Post a Comment