Tuesday, October 31, 2017

NEW CRUSHES!!!

Salam guys!

I'm taking a break from midnight tasks, so right now I'm gonna tell you guys what I'm currently hooked on and my crushes!

Oh. My. God.

I just got 3 new crushes!

Ok ok.

It all started back in last semester, when almost everytime I entered Maryam's cube/box/compartment, she'd be watching some animes or,,, animes. In her hard disk she got like dozens (or hundreds) of anime series or movies!

Sometimes I'd watch from her behind, because I was that leisure tho I had lots of works. huhu. Then I remembered that some of my friends commented/posted something on Facebook regarding this one anime, Haikyu!. So I asked Maryam if she have them, and she does!

Therefore, there you go, how I started my first crush. (HAHA YOU THOT WHO HUMAN?!) The thing is, once I start something, liking something, fell into some dark twinkles well, I won't be able to crawl out anymore.

Kageyama is cool okay! And through Haikyu! too I've gotten in love with volleyball. You open my youtube app, there'd be some volleyball videos of some super liberos or setters. I even know Arisa Sato now... *sigh


Then, my second crush! I doubt many of you heard of this anime, it's a bit old, horror, and the ending is hung. ugh.

GHOST HUNT! Come on if you haven't watch Ghost Hunt you gotta watchi it now!

It has only 1 season, around 25 episodes I think? Really love the settings, how different characters fit with each other, the humors, and the egoistic main character ( I wouldn't say hero) : NARU!

Gaaahhh he's so handsome and charming and genius and goodness! But his mountain high ego is annoying though. (But that's what makes him even more charming) -SEE ME GETTING HOOKED!


Lastly! I've seen this anime and the life action long before, but I felt like watching it again.

This is the anime that has left the most impact on me. It got me thinking deep on my life decisions, whether I'm living it right, things that I should've done in secondary school (high school anime yup!), and my future. Seriously, just how much this anime affected me, I got my mind on it for a whole two weeks doubting myself (the side effect of this anime), and Ireadtheongoingmangatilltheendforoneday.

I know! I know! I wasted my midterm break on this anime!

Kimi Ni Todoke!

Seeing how deep this anime/manga gotten into me, I'm gonna dedicate a new post just for this anime, and how it affect me.

Third crush: KAZEHAYA-KUN!!!


Oh super love.

P/s: I  even watched Special A (and regretted a bit) , not my kind of anime
P/p/s: Sherr said to me: Embrace your inner otaku ( I was never the kind that watches anime)

Gnight and have a good day pals!


Meet my crushes (and they crush my heart!)





guess who is who!

No comments:

Post a Comment