Friday, June 29, 2018

Calling names and labels

Salam guys!

I've been wanting to vent out about this issue for months now, but only now I have the time and motivation.

Post GE14, I noticed a lot of unpleasant names and callings being made to some politicians, and I don't get why people would do that because that is just unethical and absolutely rude.

Even more, these brainless people have slandered some individuals with labels that I am pretty sure they themselves don't know what it means, such as liberal.

Like hello you called Dr. Maszlee as liberal but have you ever flip the dictionary or read articles about what it is all about???


I get it these people are not in the same boat with the victims of their callings, but that doesn't give them the green light to keep on insult people publicly. Have they realised that they just showed how shallow and fact-less they are? Reading comments and tweets on social media really portrayed what kind of people dominating the virtual of Malaysia.

Imagine the adults been advising kids to behave and be polite to others and their friends, and that calling names are sinful, has been doing the same thing on keyboards. How hypocrite!

Well, not only post GE14. But also towards celebrities and famous individuals! This kind of attitude has got me wonder that the doers must be a vengeful and full of negativity kind of person. THe kind of person that we should avoid.

Has they got a better thing to do? Is it so pleasant and wonderful to call names and do slanders? are their life that grande and perfect that they have the audacity to insult people?

I have no idea. Because apparently my brain cannot brain this kind of people.


No comments:

Post a Comment