Monday, February 26, 2018

A miniscule step into adulthood, with Headache!

Salam'alayk guys!

It's the 4th week of the semester, and here I am today in misery thinking of my internship.


Courtesy of Mr. Ever Generous Google

There are so many things to do! I have to look for possible placement, study them, then work on my CV and resume (I'm gonna die for this! I barely have anything to fit into my CV!), and on top of that I DO want to intern at big GLC or MNC company that can benefit me in so many ways so I can prep myself for the after-graduation world!!!

*deep-breathe*

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who get headache and worrisome over internship. Because I do have some expectations and targets for my future career. One thing important is I don't want to work at some jabatan agama Islam.


But whatever about all that, now how am I going to build my resume and CV and make them appealing and yummy to my targeted future employers?

I've searched for some tips regarding CV, and I believe it is during this golden period of studies I can expand my expertise and knowledge with ease (or at lesser price). Some of the tips are to go for workshops, outside classes (like IIUM SMART offers Academic Literature Review class, or SPSS at cheaper price for students), or even signing up for online classes (there are loads of them for free!).

ALSO it is suggested for me to join any extra-curricular activities (which I was good at only during CFS and highschool) or get myself a leadership title with huge burden on my shoudlers. Hah. Honestly I've stopped joining any lineup or organising committee (I used to enjoy being one) because I feel it'd be tiresome to have night meetings at the center of the campus, and to rush for dues while studying for classes and assignments. I just need to concentrate on my studies (which starting to unsink from the deep sea).

And... lastly to totally benefit the internship with softskills and so on. When the purpose of me doing my CV for internship. *sigh.


Any idea guys? I reaaaally want to intern at big company so I can learn more on how an organisation operate at organise manner when the business is from east to the west. And also so I can work on my career plan.

Still working on it. working on it. .. ...



and I know my 2018 resolution is to write twice within a week. I'm so good at bluffing.


...Chayyok Kemy!


p/s: took the CV tips from The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment