Friday, July 24, 2015

Some taste of 1/1000 thesis work

Assalam alaik and I feel so... distracted right now.

Am currently doing my assignment (not really. I'm taking a pause) and this assignment is no joke.


I have to find an article or any writing (note: this is an arabic assignment) published in Malaysia. Finding it is hard enough, as I need to limit it until 1000 words.

Yes. I count it one.by.one.


Then I have to list words with certain criteria in that 1000 words writing and put the description for each word. Which Im done listing them. But not the description.


Guys! For TWO HOURS I managed to only complete 25 out of 95 words. And this is so tiring because I have always refer to the big bulky dictionary to find the root word of the word.




This post is about nothing really. I'm just ranting on how lazy I am to finish up this thing which due next monday. Nyums.


and yes. I think I just get to taste a littttle tiny bit of doing thesis or research. Which is so oh-sem.

I wish and I hope I'll get through this, my spirit be all up high and not to procrastinate, which Im much more better it.

and not to get distracted.

oh why I get distracted so easily. *sigh

till then, lailan saidan :)

No comments:

Post a Comment