Wednesday, December 11, 2013

BooksBooks!

Assalamualaikum.

These last few days I feel so frustrated and tempting every time i opened my twitter account.
Why?

Because BigBadWolf kept updating on whats going on on the book fair!!!

oh! this is so unfair!

For people who still doesn't know, BigBadWolf is the largest bookfare i've ever known in this world with the cheapest price for each items.

For example, last year my sisters and I bought a full trolly (the one that people often used at nightmarket) of books, for not more than RM300. That is cheap okay!

Even for a hard-cover 300 pages book costs at least RM8! Where else can we book lovers shop books at such low price?

Back to my despair, BigBadWolf has started its operation in Malaysia at 5th Disember at Mines and ends this 15th Disember. The best part of it is it operates for 24 hours except for the first day and last day. So no excuses to all those workers and students.

(Even I went to the fare at 1 a.m last year)

And this year I couldnt go there!!! There's so much things need to be done by this month, and if i did had the free time, no one wants to send me there.. :(


But then... hehe... there are still lots of books in this house that I havent read yet. Its not that Im being picky or bratty, but most of these books are so serious, too adventurous, or its about real story that happened to somebody...

Im just in the mood for relaxing, a bit cheesy but not cliche books. And in the mean time I have to released my temptation through wattpad, a site full of unpublished stories. BUT MOST OF THEM ARE CLICHE STORIES!! ugh.


Anyway, yeah I cant do anything about this.

And Im craving for Ramlee Awang Mursyid too. My Bahasa Melayu skill starting to rust ever since SPM ended. *sigh*

I dont know when I am going to post in Bahasa Melayu. I shouldnt do this.

*self reflect

No comments:

Post a Comment