Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Relief

Assalamualaikum and good evening :)


I haven't post anything for awhile since I was so busy (considerable busy) studying *ehem* and classes and schools to prepare myself for the Exam.

but since I have finished the exam 12 30 yesterday... hehe
IM FREE~~

wootwoot.

but still, i cant be 'free' as free as i want because the result is the real climax of what i've been striving for. and i dont want to live my life like what i had before after PMR. seriously, i regret for being so free that time.


anyway, enough about me graduating secondary school.

i have so many things to 'talk' about.

but first, i want to announce that im going to 'renovate' this blog, yup, this precious *yeah right* blog before i write anything i want to...

this, include my url.

dont you think my url is kind of... exposed? i mean like, im using my name for it right now, so i feel kind of insecure because of it. i wonder why i use it in the first place before.


so~~~ the new url im going to use is....

dalammindaseorangremaja.blogspot.com



so, dont forget my dear followers to add this new url in your 'following list' :D


thats all for now.
buibui and assalamualaikum.

*to all the victims of floods in Kelantan, Terengganu, Pahang and Johor , be safe and take good  care of yourselves and families. May Allah protect us from any harm and danger. ameen.

No comments:

Post a Comment