Sunday, October 28, 2018

Stronger Spirit

Salam 'alayk and heyya guys!

I have always looked upon to people who always stand up, fight through their struggles, and go for what they want. People who seems like nothing is holding them down. People who can do anything just with themselves.

Pregnant mothers, mothers with kids, people with terminal illnesses, or just people who lack support for what they do.

What I'm feeling right now, is barely half, not even a quarter of what these people experienced. But I'm already feeling tired, devastated, hopelss, there's nothing else I can do. I wish I can be like them.

I am so weak.

There is so many things to do while at home. But I can't seem to get myself to do it. I don't want this a-week-short holiday gone to waste like that. This is the time where I can bond with my parents, this is the time where I can give them some rest. But then, the thing I'm experiencing is halting my spirit, and it goes plummet downward.

Can I borrow the people I looked upon to spirits? Can't they lend me whatever it is thats pushing them? My tribulation is nothing compared to them.

How am I this weak?

The last time I felt like this was when I was sitting for SPM. This is so tiring.


You can do this Kemy. You can.

No comments:

Post a Comment