Friday, February 14, 2014

Things on my Small Mind

Assalamualikum and greetings.

Im not going to repeat the sentence 'its been a while blablabla' so..... Cliché.

Really,  to be honest, i've got lots and lots of things I want to write and discuss in this so-not-precious blog, but,  I just couldn't find the mood to type/write (this mood right now isnt a real mood since its not an important post) and I just need that mood or something to switch on my writing mode.

Oh Allah please, please, please make me more intro a diligent person so I can satisfy people who subscribe my blog/stories. Uhuhuhu


It has been a week since I got all the ideas and topics that I am really eager to spill out since my friends not here to debate with me  (i know writing in blog wont make someone into debating with me but hey at least I get to get things out of my head) but sometimes Allah just doesnt want me to write yet. Hehe

I mean, things like family things, friends things, clashing facts, no laptop and such (so many excuses) get me in the way from writing.


I still remember during primary school I was so good at writing (in Bhs Mlaysia of course) that I always got 90 and above for every exam (only on year 6). I even write short stories (cerpen) and poems and showed them to my teacher ( just to feel proud hehe) and yeah, one of the story was a really sad one I still remember the storyline up until now.

My mind still worked when the stress level up a bit 2 years later, I even wrote poems during exams just to kill some time on that exact exam paper. Hah. I was so lucky non of the teachers noticed all the   immature thoughts.  Or thats what I thought.


Anyway, *sigh* my skill just deteriorated and all I can write is dull stories and cant work my brain anymore over poems. I've lost my special ability. Huhuhuhu


And, one of the effect is that I no longer update my blog as frequent as I should (even though I do enjoy it), my spirits just changed. Alah, people change. What can I do? Its nature.



Oooh wow. Just when I thought I will only write short post just to give so-called teaser to my lovely readers and just to tell Im still alive and fine thank you, I wrote a very long (long indeed for a lazy person like me) entry and this proved how much I really love writings. Or so. Hm.


Anyway, I cant promise on when and what I'll be writing for the next post. That will depend on my mood (and if ada rezeki lol).

Forgive my ramblings, please, I rarely blabber about myself for public view.

Thats it, i think. Buibui, assalamualaikum. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment